A global collaboration in the research, diagnosis and treatment of Lyme & tick-borne diseases
We are a non-profit global partnership formed from some of the world’s leading experts in diagnosing and treating Lyme and other vector-borne diseases. Our purpose is to collaborate on research, clinical trials and diagnosis in order to help further our global understanding on treatment and therapy of the disease with its many health complications.
HOW WE EXCEL
Our treatment protocols and therapy programmes for patients are unique to each patient. Our group use a wide range of conventional medications, along with natural and alternative treatments supported by a nutritional and physical therapy programme. We use the latest research along with learning from clinical trials, to best match the treatment programme with the patient’s needs.
We are proud to have world class laboratories in our group, using the latest research and diagnostics to identify and monitor this complex group of bacteria and parasites. Our aim is to set the gold standard for effective diagnostics and treatment worldwide.
We are continually researching, testing and making new breakthroughs into tick and other vector borne diseases. We work with experts and laboratories around the world to share knowledge and pool our understanding of these diseases constantly aiming for better patient treatment and ultimately, a cure.
Mounting industry and scientific evidence is showing that tick and vectorborne diseases are becoming widespread globally and, if left undiagnosed and untreated, pose a significant and longterm threat to human health.
We know that in order to treat and ultimately find a cure for this disease, we need to unify and bring our expertise and resources together for the benefit of all.
Our aims as a group are to:
- Improve research, diagnostics and treatment
- Increase awareness and recognition of tick- and other vector-borne diseases
- Unite global talent and medical professionals to work together
- Open international dialogue on how to tackle this disease
- Set the gold standard for effective diagnostics and treatment
- Facilitate funding and support for researchers
- Train medical practitioners on early identification and treatment methods
- Support preventative measures and education to avoid disease transmission